2nd February 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What preparation should I take for IAS exam? What is the eligibility to get admission?

what preparations should I take for IAS exam?what is the eligibility to get admission to ias coaching classes?i am a first year degree student studying B.Sc physics.

19th April 2014, 07:16 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What preparation should I take for IAS exam? What is the eligibility to get admission?

There is mainly three stage qualification process. Students opt for intensive coaching program. The best coaching centers for IPS has experienced faculty, and a committed management. They offer courses like i) UPSC Mains -Quality Enrichment Program (QEP), PSI/STI/Assistant exam courses. UPSC comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. For eligibility part, aspirants need to be graduate and age limit should be between 19 to 40 years. Relaxation is also given for SC/ST candidates of 2 years as per the government norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?