3rd June 2016, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to register in Para Medical council of India for a Dietetics and Therapeutic Nutrition?

I have completed Post Graduate Diploma Dietetic and Therapeutic Nutrition from Bhoj University, Bhopal. Can I register myself in Para Medical council Of India. I want to know whether I am eligible to register in Para Medical council of India as I am member of Nutrition Society of India-Hyderabad.

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  4. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  5. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  6. How to register for paramedical council of HP?
  7. Eligibility to attend PhD(Nutrition) entrance exam for PG Diploma holder?
  8. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  9. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  10. How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?
  11. PG Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition as distance education in Kerala?
  12. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  14. Can I do masters in Bio-chemistry after completion of Graduation in foods and nutrition?
  15. What to do next after B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  17. Subjects to be chosen in Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics while applying for UGC exam?
  18. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
22nd June 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to register in Para Medical council of India for a Dietetics and Therapeutic Nutrition?

Can i register my MSc nutrition degree in paramedical council of india up state? If yes then where? I hv done BSc CFN MSc- Dietetics and food service management from IGNOU varanasi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?