10th February 2018, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma Course in Graphics Education Services Automation? Where to apply for it?

I have completed 10th exam but not completed 12th due to backlog. I want to know can I study Diploma Course in Graphics Education Services Automation? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to apply for Diploma in Graphics & Automation Engineering course? Entrance exams available for it?
  2. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Graphics and Animation in C-DAC, Chennai?
  4. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur?
  5. Can I apply to study Diploma in Education being a B.Com graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Structure of Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur?
  7. Details about PG Diploma in Industrial Automation course?
  8. Possibility to apply for an education loan to study from Canada against fully constructed residential or commercial properties?
  9. Details about Diploma in Advanced Office Automation course?
  10. Is Andhra pradesh university UGC recognized?
  11. Eligibility to study BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  13. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  15. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  16. Eligibility to get education loan for Diploma holder to study B.Tech course?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  18. Eligibility for post graduate Diploma in Automobile engineering or Robotics and Automation System?
15th February 2018, 11:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma Course in Graphics Education Services Automation? Where to apply for it?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Diploma in Graphics Education Services Automation:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is 10th Class or 12th Class or its equivalent from a recognized university.

As you are done with 10th Class and in completion of 12th Class, I suggest you to wait for 1 more year and clear the pending backlogs as you can't concentrate on both of them simultaneously.

There are several colleges that are offering Diploma in Graphics Education and some of them are,

>< Bright Career Institute, Haryana

>< Arena Animation (it has institutes across India)

>< Dreamzone School of Creative Studies

>< Himanshu Institute..etc.,
19th February 2018, 11:11 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma Course in Graphics Education Services Automation? Where to apply for it?

Eligibility :
Minimum educational requirement is
10+2 pass from any recognized board and the duration ranges from one to two years.
So, first you complete your 12th first.
After completing 12th you meet required educational qualification and now if you have some knowledge on computer and its usage then you can apply for this course.
Try to go for UGC recognized colleges so that it will be useful for your future job aspects.
Choose "Pavanatma college".It is located in Idukki.
Duration in this college is 2 years.
After completing the course you will have ample of opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?