16th July 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Application of Psychology in VIPS Group of Institution?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PG Diploma in Application of Psychology from VIPS Group of Institution. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Application of Psychology in VIPS Group of Institution? -- [New]
  2. How many PG Diploma in Application of Psychology seats are available in VIPS Group of Institution?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Application of Psychology in VIPS Group of Institution?
  4. Which group to take after 10th standard to study Biotechnology and Psycology?
  5. Is there any institute which provides MBBS with Diploma/Degree in Psychology?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Psychology for B.Sc graduate? List of colleges in India?
  7. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  8. Is DRDO providing PG diploma in clinical psychology
  9. Where should I apply in abroad to study Master degree in Psychology or Diploma course in Psychology? How much it cost to study it from abroad?
  10. Is it possible to study Diploma in Psychology just after 10th?
  11. Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Application of Psychology course?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma course in Clinical Psychology for Commerce student? Scope available after this course?
  13. Eligibility to pursue PhD in Health Psychology for Psychology postgraduate?
  14. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Child Psychology for B.Sc(Psychology) candidate?
  15. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  16. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling Psychology from government universities?
  17. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Availability of scholarship for studying M.Sc in Psychology?
30th October 2018, 10:19 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Application of Psychology in VIPS Group of Institution?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Application of Psychology in VIPS Group of Institution are given below.

=> PGDAP stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Application of Psychology.

=> Post Graduate Diploma in Application of Psychology is a Diploma type course and basically, the duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed graduation course with at least 50% from a recognized university.

=> Also you should appear in the written test organized by the VIPS Group of Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?