9th March 2018, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling Psychology from government universities?

Hello sir, I am BA Art student and have studied Psychology as a subject. I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling Psychology. How can I study it from government universities?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling Course from government colleges?
  2. Institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in School Guidance Counselling? Scopes available after it?
  3. List courses except MDS after the completion of BDS degree?
  4. Can I do Psychology Counselling when I am B.Tech graduate and do MBA?
  5. Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Counselling at Tata Institute of Social Sciences for B.A.(Psychology) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  7. Can I become a Psychologist after doing 12th in commerce stream and graduation and also in commerce stream
  8. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  9. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  10. Can I study Counselling Psychology after completing 12th Commerce?
  11. Details about Post Graduate Diploma in Sports & Exercise Psychology course? Available colleges with fees?
  12. What is the eligibility to join CDAC?
  13. Difference between Post graduate & Post graduate diploma? Post graduate diploma is applicable for government jobs?
  14. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  15. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  16. Can i read Psychology after passing 10th from CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best universities in India to study Post Graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics? When to apply for it?
  18. Scope available after Post Graduate Diploma in Educational administration and supervision course? List of recognized universities providing this course in distance mode?
7th May 2018, 07:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling Psychology from government universities?

Since, you are a BA Arts candidate, after the completion of your BA degree course, you can very much apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling Psychology.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree studying Psychology as a subject from a recognized University can apply for the above mentioned Post Graduate Diploma course.
You must have to apply in different Universities by filling up the application form. Most of the Universities conduct their own entrance examination for PG Diploma course admission. After qualifying in the said examination, candidates can get admission to study the PG Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?