15th April 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan scheme to study B.E. Petroleum in AMET University for a candidate whose father is working in UAE and mother is a Teacher in India?

Hello,
My son want to study B.E. Petroleum Engineering at AMET University at Chennai. I work in UAE in a reputed company and my wife is a teacher in India. We want to take an Education Loan for our son. Please give your valuable advise.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government Teacher?
  2. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  3. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to a candidate who has got selected for MBA in The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate whose father is a pensioner and mother is a salaried employee?
  5. Registration procedure to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for a candidate who has completed Diploma in Srilanka and working in UAE?
  6. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get an Education Loan to study MBA if my father is retired High School Teacher?
  9. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS if my father is an employee of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India for a candidate whose father is working in Saudi Arabia?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar?
  14. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  16. Can I join in an approved distance education for either B Tech Or BE in electronics from UAE? Any Indian bank will provide me loan for it?
  17. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is working in a private firm and is a pensioner?
  18. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
26th April 2020, 04:55 AM
krisbarkley

Default Re: Education Loan scheme to study B.E. Petroleum in AMET University for a candidate whose father is working in UAE and mother is a Teacher in India?

I already graduated from university, and fortunately, I was lucky at admission. Although financing was not in order. My girlfriend did not pass. But you know, she was not taken aback and immediately got a job as an academic writer in Paperell. Now she receives distance learning and continues to write essays. She also writes a book. Here is such a story. I do not know what to advise you, but I am sure that you will succeed. I wish you good luck. Now I am also a young teacher of elementary grades. It would be interesting to hear your wife's opinion about the work of the teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?