12th September 2017, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs I can get in telecommunication domain after completion of diploma course?

What and how doing for govt. Job after diploma in electronics and telecommunications engineering? And best field for girls with respect to the government job for ET&T diploma holder. Please, I request you reply fast so that I can apply for the job quick.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation with 70% marks?
  2. What type of jobs are available in electronics and telecommunication domain in 2018?
  3. Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of diploma course in Electrical and telecommunication?
  5. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  6. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  9. What are the government jobs opportunities after completion of diploma in agriculture?
  10. Benefits of studying Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery? -- [New]
  11. List of government jobs available for agriculture domain?
  12. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  13. Can I get any government or private job after diploma in horticulture?
  14. Procedure to apply for government jobs in government hospital after completion of diploma in Optometry?
  15. Can I go for any job after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  16. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  18. Which course I can go next after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?
6th February 2018, 08:09 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can get in telecommunication domain after completion of diploma course?

After completion , diploma course you can apply for government jobs like BSNL ,ISRO etc and you can apply also information Technology Sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?