22nd December 2017, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to acquire 12th class certificate for a Diploma holder?

I am failed in 12th science maths and after failing in 12th class, I have done polytechnic diploma in CS from government college. I want 12th class certificate. Please tell me what's the process. And I want do degree courses. Please tell me what I do? I want to do graduation, what the subject is beneficial for me?

Related Questions:
22nd December 2017, 03:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to acquire 12th class certificate for a Diploma holder?

If you have completed your diploma course on the basis of your 10th standard and you want to have 12th standard certificate then I would like to tell you that you have an option to complete your 12th standard is through Open University. You can apply for 12th standard exams through Open University that is NIOS certificate.
22nd December 2017, 03:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to acquire 12th class certificate for a Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am failed in 12th science maths and after failing in 12th class, I have done polytechnic diploma in CS from government college. I want 12th class certificate. Please tell me what's the process. And I want do degree courses. Please tell me what I do? I want to do graduation, what the subject is beneficial for me?

The aspirant has to appear for the 12th standard examination and clear the failed papers to get Class XII certificate. There are no shortcuts other than passing the failed Class XII papers. The aspirant can also use the diploma qualification for higher studies, like BE or BTech in the relevant subject. Three year diploma engineering passed students can appear for the BE or BTech admission through lateral entry admission. They have to clear the lateral entry entrance examination for the admission to the BE or BTech course.
22nd December 2017, 08:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, you can get admission in degree courses based on your diploma qualification through lateral entry procedure. No need to worry about getting 12th certificate.

If you are applying for admission in any course, which only requires class 12th, then you can get equivalency certificate from your concerned university. Diploma in definitely equivalent to class 12th.
23rd December 2017, 06:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have failed in class 12th examination, you cannot get class 12th certificate anymore. Candidates those who have successfully qualified in class 12th examination can only get class 12th passing certificate.
Since, you have completed your Diploma course in CS, you can study further on the basis of Diploma course. You can apply for B.E/B.Tech course in Computer Science on the basis of Diploma certificate. You can get direct admission in the second year of the course through lateral entry admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?