12th December 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required to join the Indian Navy? Which entrance exam should I write?

Respected Sir, I want to join the Indian Navy because it is my dream so I want to know what is the qualification criteria required to join the Indian Navy? Which entrance exam should I write? What are the Physical requirements? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join the Indian Navy? What is the qualification criteria required?
  2. What is the procedure to join the Merchant Navy? What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join?
  3. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  4. What is the qualification criteria required to apply for the Indian Navy?
  5. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Train Driver in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Navy Officer? Which exam do I have to write?
  7. How can I join the Indian Army in the Medical field? What is the qualification criteria required?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the qualification criteria required to join Merchant Navy? How can I apply for the job?
  10. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy being a Nepal citizen? What is the physical criteria required for the same?
  11. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required for Girls to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  13. Can I apply for Indian Navy after passing 12th from NIOS?
  14. Can I apply in defence and army job?
  15. Credentials required to apply in Indian Navy? Entrance exam and best place to do course?
  16. Exam for women to join Indian Navy? Criteria and selection pattern?
  17. What is the qualification and physical criteria required to become a Merchant Navy Officer? When will be the application form out?
  18. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy without appearing in NDA entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy?
13th December 2016, 08:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to join the Indian Navy? Which entrance exam should I write?

To join Indian Navy the minimum required qualification is 12th from a recognised board with Science stream ( PCM ) as main paper.

After 12th only male candidates are eligible to join Indian Navy. Female candidates are eligible to appear for examination after bachelor degree with science.

The entrance examination is conducted by UPSC as NDA or recruitment is done through Nausena-Bharti.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
14th December 2016, 12:23 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to join the Indian Navy? Which entrance exam should I write?

Qualifications for joining Indian Navy :
1. Candidates must have completed their intermediate with subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Maths from a recognized board.
2. Candidates age must be in between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
3. Candidates should be physically and mentally fit.

If you fulfill the above qualifications then you can apply for NDA exam. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?