11th June 2015, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same? Admission dates for the same?

What is d fee structure for diploma in fine arts.?wat all certificates r required for admission in fine arts?
Wen admission session starts?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same?
  2. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  3. Any entrance exam for doing Diploma Fine Arts course? Details about the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for diploma in Fine Arts from Laxmipati University, Rajasthan?
  5. Admission procedure and dates for par time PGDID at Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University?
  6. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  7. What is the admission procedure and exam date of fine arts course offered by different colleges?
  8. Admission procedure, important dates and fee structure of IEI-Kolkata?
  9. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  11. How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?
  12. What kind of entrance test do I have to undertake to get admission in Fine Arts after 12th? Dates of the entrance exam?
  13. How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?
  14. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  16. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  17. What is the fee structure of girls PD candidates?
  18. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
24th June 2015, 03:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same? Admission dates for the same?

The fee structure of Diploma in Fine Arts course varies from college to college depending upon the quality of education and facilities offered by college to its student. The fee structure ranges from Rs.20000/.- to Rs.60000/- per semester depending upon the college. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to have the following documents mentioned below :-
1. SSC Memo
2. Entrance Test Rank Card (If any)
3. Transfer Certificate
4. Bonafide Certificate
5. Allotment Order (if admission is through entrance test counselling)
6. 2 Passport Size Photos

Admissions to Diploma course generally starts in the month of June & July, But, the entrance examination is conducted in the month of May every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?