21st September 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in any Government college in India?

Respected Sir,
I want to know about all the entrance exams through which I can study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in any Government college in India? Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  2. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  3. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  4. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  5. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to study in best government college in India after completing intermediate with 96%
  7. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in any Government college being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  9. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  11. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  12. List of engineering colleges which provide aeronautical engineering in India?
  13. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  15. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  18. What to do in future after failing in 12th?
17th May 2017, 03:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in any Government college in India?

Sorry, to say that there are no National level Diploma entrance examinations conducted for offering admissions in Diploma course. Admissions in Diploma course are mostly done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective state board of technical education. Some of the state level polytechnic entrance examinations are AP PolyCET, TS PolyCET, JEXPO, DCET, etc.,. You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination and participate in counselling process to get admission for pursuing Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?