28th June 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Diploma in Early Childhood Education being a B.A.(Public Administration) student of IGNOU? Is it beneficial to do this course?

Hi,
I have done my 12th and studying now B.A.(Public Administration) from IGNOU. I also want to do some extra course to strong my career. I am thinking to join Diploma course in Early Childhood Education. Am I eligible to do this course? And is it beneficial for me to do this course? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available for Early Childhood Education Diploma holder who has 1 year of working experience? Is it necessary to do B.Ed for working in Abroad?
  2. Can I do Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood after completion of 1 year Diploma in same stream? Job opportunities through these Diploma courses?
  3. Does Jamia Miliia Isamia offer Diploma in Early Childhood Care in Education?
  4. Where to get the admission form for doing diploma in early childhood care and education?
  5. Detailed information about Diploma in Early Childhood course for 12th Arts student?
  6. How to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care course? Benefits of this course in seeking a good job?
  7. Expenses of Diploma course in Early Childhood Education in Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai?
  8. List of top government colleges along with their fee structure for B.Ed courses in Navi Mumbai?
  9. Information about the diploma course in Childhood care? How good is JMI institute?
  10. Which course is better for girls after completing 12th from Arts stream
  11. Detailed information about Diploma in Childhood Care & Education course offered in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Education to B.A.(History) candidate?
  13. Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Education to B.A.(History) candidate?
  14. How many seats are there in icici po programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information about Childhood Care & Education Diploma course offered in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in NTT course after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  17. Is there any job available for a person with fashion designing diploma qualification? -- [New]
  18. Is it beneficial to study MBA in IGNOU being an ICWAI Final student? When the result of OPENMAT will be declared?
7th July 2016, 12:12 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Diploma in Early Childhood Education being a B.A.(Public Administration) student of IGNOU? Is it beneficial to do this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done my 12th and studying now B.A.(Public Administration) from IGNOU. I also want to do some extra course to strong my career. I am thinking to join Diploma course in Early Childhood Education. Am I eligible to do this course? And is it beneficial for me to do this course? Please tell me asap.
Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma in Early Childhood Education after B.A Public Administration from IGNOU. You can study the course in IGNOU itself. The interested candidates should have completed 10+2 or its equivalent to study the course. The course is beneficial to those working in the sector of Early Childhood Care and Education. It is useful to get a job in creches, preschool, nursery school, anganwadis and balwadis. So you can study the course if you want to pursue your career in the childhood education.

- The IGNOU Official website for your reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?