27th July 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in Bareilly International University?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of BSc course in the specialization of Medical Laboratory Technology offered in Bareilly International University. Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of this course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in Bareilly International University?
  2. Course structure of BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in Bareilly International University?
  3. Admission criteria to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in Bareilly International University?
  4. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  6. Fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  8. Total fee expenses including course fee of B.Pharmacy in International Medical University?
  9. Fee expenses of BA(International Relations) in Marbella International University Centre?
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fee expenses of MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Fine Arts in Bareilly College?
  14. Fee expenses of Bachelor in International Business Administration in Tunghai University?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Annamalai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of LLM(International Law) in NLUJA Assam?
  17. Fee expenses of MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  18. Fee expenses of ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai? -- [New]
29th July 2018, 06:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in Bareilly International University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of BSc course in the specialization of Medical Laboratory Technology offered in Bareilly International University. Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of this course in this institute?

Fee expenses of BSc Medical Lab Technology at Bareilly International University are as follows:

Admission Fee – Rs 5,000
Development Fee – Rs 10,000
Annual Tuition Fee – Rs 70,000
Enrollment, Examination and other fee shall be extra.

Bareilly International University website link is given Click Here
31st July 2018, 04:46 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in Bareilly International University?

Fee expenses of B.Sc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in Bareilly International University are given below.

** Admission Fee Rs.5000/-

** Development Fee Rs.10000/-

** Annual Tuition Fee Rs.70000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?