19th April 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?

Hello guys,
Can somebody tell me about how to
do Agriculture Diploma course after completing
my 10th? And I can get any benefit if I do
Diploma in Agriculture after my 10th?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  2. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  3. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  5. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  6. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) without 12th if completed 2 years Diploma in Agriculture course?
  8. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
  9. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  10. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to take admission in Agriculture diploma at Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Agriculture course if secured 50% in Matriculation?
  14. How to study in B.A(Degree) after completing 10th? What is the procedure?
  15. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  16. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  17. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture?
  18. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
23rd April 2015, 02:34 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
Yes if you are interested in Agriculture field you can be benefited by doing diploma in Agriculture from a reputed university.

To do diploma in agriculture after your tenth please follow the below steps:-

Research the following good universities which are offering agriculture diploma and know the criteria they are looking for candidates to admit in to their programs. Some good universities which are offering agriculture diploma are as follows:-
  • Lovely professional University
  • Acharya N G Ranga Agricutural University, Hyderabad
  • National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management
  • Mahatma Jyoti Rao Poole University, Jaipur
  • and more

After doing some research on the eligibility criteria and admission process you can individually apply for admission to each college that interests you.

After diploma your options will open worldwide and you can even pursue further education like degree or other certification related to agriculture field. By which you can improve your job prospects.
24th April 2015, 01:02 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
The students after their completion of Diploma in Agriculture have a huge scope both in terms of higher studies as well as to secure a bright career. After completing a Diploma in Agriculture you can apply for a job in either public sector or private sector based on your interest. You can find job opportunities the fields like, Research organizations, Laboratories, Agricultural units. So, If you want to make your career in the Agriculture field then you can apply.

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard. The admission to the Diploma in Agriculture is based on the marks obtained the admission test and 10th standard marks also take into consideration at the time of admission.

students who seek admission to Diploma in Agriculture can submit their application online. Application form along with brochure can be obtained from the official website of the respective university.
24th April 2015, 05:09 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?

First I tell you that a student who pass 10th with minimum 34% marks can join any diploma course,
So you can join Diploma in Agriculture Engineering Course after completing your 10th.

You have to appear in Entrance exam of Diploma to get admission in Diploma in Agriculture Engineering Course.
Here are name of some exam through you can get admission in Diploma in Agriculture Engineering.
1). JEXPO
2). CET
3). DCECE etc.
Now a day in India Agriculture Engineering have lot of job opportunity with high paying high salary.
So, according to me its the too good to choose Diploma in Agriculture Engineering Course.
I will suggest you to focus on study only and make good rank in Entrance Exam of Diploma to get admission in good college.

Note:- You must have fully knowledge about your trade to get your future brighter.
10th April 2016, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am belong to ajmer and agriculture family and I want to study in my city ajmer dayanand sarsawati college in ajmer plse can I study in this college for diploma in agriculture course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?