27th October 2016, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it good option to study B.Tech after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I have completed in Diploma in electrical Engg & waiting for the result. Shall I join to B techs? Meantime, Please kindly send me the best college. Can you please let me know if it's good to do B.Tech or not? What should I do next? Provide me your suggestion.

Thanks
Best Regards
MADHU

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  2. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  3. What are the courses I can study after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  4. Can I study correspondence B.E. after completion of Diploma Electrical?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  6. Which course is best after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Which study is better in Electrical trade other than B.Tech?
  10. What are the further studies options after Diploma in Electrical Engineering other than B.Tech?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  12. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  13. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  14. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  15. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
  16. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  17. Is B.Sc physics a good option after diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
27th October 2016, 01:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good option to study B.Tech after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

If you are not willing to work and your financial condition is good, then you can go for B.Tech degree. Although, most of the diploma holders go for job but, if you are not getting a decent job then you can go for it.

Hence, it all depends on your present situation. If you have a good chance of getting a good job, then you should not think about a B.Tech degree, which can be achieved later.
27th October 2016, 01:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good option to study B.Tech after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

I have completed in Diploma in electrical Engg & waiting for the result. Shall I join to B techs? Meantime, Please kindly send me the best college. Can you please let me know if it's good to do B.Tech or not? What should I do next? Provide me your suggestion.

Thanks
Best Regards
MADHU

Yes, it is a good option to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. The engineering graduation course will improve your knowledge in your field. The diploma holders will join the B.Tech course through lateral entry mode (directly to the 2nd year). The salary for the engineering graduates will be much higher than the diploma holders. After two or three year’s experience, you can pursue post graduation in India or in abroad. After the course you may settle in abroad countries also. So it is one of the good options to study B.Tech after completion of diploma course.
27th October 2016, 09:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is a good option for a particular to opt for B.Tech course after the completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering. After completing the Bachelors degree in the same, there are lot of job opportunities for an aspirant in the respective field.

List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Electrical Engineering:-

Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110 016,
Phone: 011 2659 7135

Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
Delhi Avenue, Indian Institute Of Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036
044 2257 8280

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Nankari, Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016
0512 259 0151

ndian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
Century Road, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667
+91-1332-285500

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
H. R. Mahajani Marg, Matunga Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019

Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology
Gaurav Path, Ichchhanath, Piplod, Svnit Campus, Athwa, Surat, Gujarat 395007
0261 225 9571

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
Maulana Azad National Institute Of Technology, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462007
+91 755 4051000

College of Engineering Trivandrum
Sreekariyam Kulathoor Rd, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695016
0471 251 5502

Nirma University - Institute of Technology
Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Post : Chandlodia, Via : Gota, Ahmedabad - 382 481 Gujarat
30th October 2016, 09:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, B.Tech is indeed a good option to study after completion of your diploma course in Electrical Engineering. It is always recommended to go for degree course in the field of engineering after completion of diploma course in the field of engineering if you are comfortable with the stuff which you studied in diploma course since it will be the fundamentals of your B.Tech course. Try for NITs and IITs, if you do not get a chance in them then opt for good government institutes or top private institutes in the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?