24th May 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Guidelines for doing Diploma Engineering with original HRD stamp?

I am working in Saudi Arabia in a company.
I have better knowledge of works and drawing in electrical field high rise towers and hotels. So pls guide me to a diploma with original HRD STAMP
THANKS SIR
ASFAK

24th February 2018, 05:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidelines for doing Diploma Engineering with original HRD stamp?

You can get admission in a diploma engineering course through polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted on state level. You need class 10th qualification to apply for it.
Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted based on the rank through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?