7th December 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Architecture Diploma course?

Hi Sir,
Is there any entrance exam to do Diploma in Architecture? I live in Punjab and studying in PSEB Board. I want to join Architrcture Diploma course. Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course being a Commerce candidate? Eligibility to appear in D.Arch entrance exam?
  2. Entrance exam to study Architecture Diploma course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  3. Entrance exams to study Architecture Diploma course in Maharashtra?
  4. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  5. Should I have to appear in JEE Main to study Diploma in Architecture course?
  6. List of entrance exams to study B.Arch for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of reputed colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?
  9. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  10. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  11. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th NIOS?
  13. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  14. Procedure to join B.Arch after diploma in Architecture?
  15. Entrance exams to study Architecture Diploma course in Punjab?
  16. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if failed 3 times in 12th?
  17. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture for 33 years old M.A. and B.Ed candidate?
5th January 2016, 10:43 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Architecture Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
Is there any entrance exam to do Diploma in Architecture? I live in Punjab and studying in PSEB Board. I want to join Architrcture Diploma course. Please tell me about this asap.
Yes you have Joint Entrance Test (JET) in Punjab for the admission to the Diploma courses. For the Diploma in Architectural Assistantship also you have the same entrance test in Punjab.

The Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training is conducting the examination. The duration of the course is 3 years. The eligibility to attend the test is 10th or equivalent. The candidate can check the details in the website http://jet.pbteched.net/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?