21st September 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Architecture Diploma course for Higher Secondary candidate?

Hello,
Is it better to do Diploma in Architecture course after completion of Higher Secondary? Kindly tell me about it. Please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering instead of Higher Secondary?
  2. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  3. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  4. Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology?
  5. Is it possible to do B.Arch after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  7. Admission procedure to study Agriculture Diploma course for Vocational Higher Secondary Education candidate?
  8. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  9. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  10. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  11. Should I study Hotel Management Diploma course instead of Higher Secondary if completed 10th?
  12. Higher Secondary or Automobile Engineering Diploma course, which is better to study?
  13. What should I study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course to become an Engineer?
  14. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture for 33 years old M.A. and B.Ed candidate?
  15. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Statistics for a candidate who has completed Higher Secondary with Biological Science?
  16. Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?
  17. Is it mandatory to study Science in Higher Secondary to appear in NATA?
  18. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if got admission in Shridhar University, Pilani? Is this university AICTE or UGC Approved? Can I appear in LEET to study B.Tech after this Diploma course?
15th October 2015, 12:22 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Architecture Diploma course for Higher Secondary candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Is it better to do Diploma in Architecture course after completion of Higher Secondary? Kindly tell me about it. Please suggest me.

Diploma in Architecture is a good course.
The candidate should have good drawing skills.

The Architecture covers the subjects like Mathematics, geometry, Structure theories, planning of houses and villas.

The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard.

There are many institutions offer the course.
You can choose one and study.

The job opportunities for an architecture student are good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?