11th August 2016, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Government colleges?

Respected sir, I have completed ITI in Draughtman Mechanical. Now I want to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical. But I don't know how to apply for this course. So, if you don't mind please tell me how to apply for this course at Government colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  2. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  4. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. List of all types of government job which we can apply while doing diploma mechanical engineering?
  7. What to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to take admission in DME? What is the fees?
  11. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I apply for government job after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. How can I apply in government J.E after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Can I apply as mechanical engineering after completing diploma with manufacturing engineering
  15. Which branch can I get after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of government colleges of B.E?
  16. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. After qualifying DME can I join IIT Madras?
  18. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
12th August 2016, 08:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Government colleges?

To get admission for pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Government college after completion of your two years ITI course in Draughtsman Mechanical from a recognised institute, you have to appear in examinations like VOCLET which is conducted by your respective state examinations board. By qualifying the examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.
13th August 2016, 12:29 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Government colleges?

you can apply for admission in the polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course.You can also get admission in the second year of the degree program.

The admissions will be based on the marks obtained in the final year of degree program.

For admission in diploma you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:-

->>You must complete ITI course from a recognized ITI Institute. and you must obtained at least 40% marks.

->>Your age must not be more than 23 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?