9th October 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Agriculture Officer after Diploma in same?

Sir/Madam,
After passing +2 science and securing 51%. I am now studying Diploma in Agriculture. This is my final year.How can i become a Agriculture Officer now?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  2. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  3. Is Agriculture Diploma preferrable over B.Sc. (Agriculture)? -- [New]
  4. Which Bank does not take Agriculture Biotechnology students as Agriculture Officer?
  5. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  8. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  9. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  10. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
  11. List of diploma courses for B.Sc(Agriculture) graduate?
  12. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  13. List of courses offered after Agriculture diploma? Eligibility for doing B.Sc. Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  14. What are the courses offered after Agriculture Diploma? Can one do BSc Agriculture after Agriculture diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is the diploma in agriculture provided by IGNOU is a valid one?
  16. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in MP?
  17. Job opportunities and prospects of studying Diploma in Agriculture course?
  18. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
13th October 2015, 06:32 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become a Agriculture Officer after Diploma in same?

You need to appear for the Examination for the post of Agricultural Officer.
You need to clear the cut off for the Examination.
Once you do so you will have to clear a Personal Interview.
If you are able to clear the Personal Interview you will be able to become an Agriculture Officer.
So start your preparation for the Examination from now on.
14th October 2015, 06:52 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a Agriculture Officer after Diploma in same?

To become an Agricultural officer you need to appear in the Entrance examination for the above post and must have to qualify the same.
After qualifying the exam you need to face a personal interview clearing which you can apply for the post of Agricultural Officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?