25th August 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Computer Application for M.Tech(CE) postgraduate?

Hello All,
I am done with M.Tech(CE). Now I want to do PG Diploma in Computer Application. Can you please tell me all procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in mechanical if I have study year gaps? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course to do after pursuing BCA for a better future? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  5. Detailed procedure to get admission to study PG Diploma in MLT for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  6. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursue Diploma in Computer Application on 10th basis?
  7. Whether PG Diploma in Computer Application postgraduate is eligible to apply for UGC-NET?
  8. Can I get admission to study BCA in Punjab Technical University if completing Diploma in Office Management & Computer Application without Mathematics?
  9. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  10. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  11. Diploma in IT holder can take admission in B.Tech Computer or Electronics and Communication?
  12. Admission procedure in Postgraduate diploma in Paints Technology at VTJI College? -- [New]
  13. How can I submit application form of AMIE for B.Tech correspondence? How much fee is required? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Eligibility to apply in SLET Computer Science & Application for M.Sc(Information Technology) postgraduate?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  16. How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?
  17. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
14th October 2015, 06:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Computer Application for M.Tech(CE) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello All,
I am done with M.Tech(CE). Now I want to do PG Diploma in Computer Application. Can you please tell me all procedure of admission?

PG Diploma in Computer Application is a one year course.

The eligibility to study the course is a graduation in any discipline.

Being a M.Tech graduate you have to think twice to do the course.

You have studied much higher course than this and why you want to study a PG Diploma Course.
You have done Master’s in your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?