31st December 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Details about AMIE course after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

This course can done by the regular diploma holder student ho are not job anywhere and passout this year diploma from the electronics and telecommunication.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in AMIE?
  2. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  3. Complete information about AMIE course? Is AMIE better for diploma holder?
  4. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  5. Is AMIE best after Diploma in Electronics?
  6. Can I apply for AMIE in this session after completing final year electronics diploma?
  7. How to join B.Tech AMIE? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  8. Details for joining AMIE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Details about the entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Architecture for B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication) engineer?
  10. How to get admission in AMIE after passing diploma in electronics engineering
  11. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  12. How can I apply for AMIE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  13. Which one is better among AMIE and AMIETE for Diploma Electronics student?
  14. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  15. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. How may I get details about rules an regulations at government polytechnic Ahmednagar? I'm doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication and in 5th sem
  17. Details about various post in RTO after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  18. Details about AMIE course? I am a diploma Electronics Engineering student
5th January 2016, 09:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about AMIE course after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course from any recognised board, are eligible to take admission in AMIE. The admission process to AMIE course is open around the year. Details regarding AMIE admission procedure is mentioned in detailed below :-

Admission Procedure :-
1. To get admission in AMIE, you need to apply for Senior Technician membership by obtaining the membership from the Institute.

2. After filling up the Membership form, the photograph and educational qualifications will be verified by a 'Supporter'. Anyone with AMIE/ MIE/ FIE grade will be considered as a 'Supporter' and if all the details are verified and found correct, you can get admission in AMIE course.

Documents Required :-
You need to submit the following documents with the membership application form as mentioned below :-
1. Two passport size photographs to be affixed on the application form.
2. Attested copy of certificate to prove your age (say S.S.L.C first page).
3. Attested copy of Higher Secondary / Plus Two certificate (if any).
4. Attested copy of Final/ Provisional certificate of 3 years Diploma.
5. Attested copy of Final Semester Marksheet of 3 years Diploma.
6. Membership Registration fee in the form of Demand Draft.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?