10th November 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Astronomer being a Diploma Electronics Engineer?

Hi,
I have completed my Diploma in Electronics Engineering. I am interested in Astronomy. How can I become an Astronomer now? Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an Astronomer after completing B.Tech in EEE? How much is the salary of an Astronomer?
  2. How can I become an Astronaut?
  3. Eligibility and age limit for JEST? Salary of Astronomer? Other ways to become Astronomer?
  4. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  5. What should I do to become a astronomer?
  6. Can I apply for Electronics related posts in BARC being a Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer?
  7. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  8. What should I study to become an Astronomer? Can I study astronomy after 12th science or is diploma a good option?
  9. Eligibility for the post of Electric Sub Engineer in MAHADICOM, Maharashtra for Electronics diploma holders
  10. Colleges offering PG Diploma to Diploma engineer?
  11. How to become a scientist in the field of space science?
  12. Which stream should I choose after 10th to become an Astronomer?
  13. Can I fill the forms of Junior engineer post in RRB after completing diploma in electronics branch
  14. University offering PG Diploma in Electronics to Diploma engineer?
  15. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
  16. Stream to be taken to become an Astronomer in NASA? Best colleges and degrees to be taken to become an Astronomer? -- [New]
  17. What is the syllabus for Junior Engineer and sub engineer post for electronics engineering in Mahagenco? Solved question papers(Electronics Engineer) in Mahagenco -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Exam pattern and syllabus of recruitment of Junior Engineer(Electronics) in railways? I have done diploma in Electronics Engineering
29th November 2015, 11:19 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I become an Astronomer being a Diploma Electronics Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my Diploma in Electronics Engineering. I am interested in Astronomy. How can I become an Astronomer now? Please help me regarding this.
It is nice to hear that you are interested to become an Astronomer. Astronomy is related to the physics of the Universe. To become an Astronomer, you must complete a Bachelor Degree in Astronomy or Bachelor Degree in Astrophysics which combination of Physics and Astrology. Once it is completed, you have to apply for a Master Degree in Astronomy and PhD course. You also need to get some practical Training in Astronomy field. Once you have completed your PhD degree in Astronomy you can work as an Astronomer in space-agencies like,

- NASA (https://www.nasa.gov/)
- ISRO (www.isro.gov.in/etc.
6th September 2020, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Astronomer being a Diploma Electronics Engineer?

After diploma in electronics and telecommunication I want job in astronomy
27th August 2021, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I am completed diploma in mechanical engineering
Is there any chance to do b.Sc in astronomy???
23rd September 2021, 03:31 PM
Minal F

To become a Astronomer Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in Physics, Chemistry and Geology or Astronomy(with additional courses taken in Physics and Mathematics are most commonly accepted for graduate programs in Astronomy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?