15th April 2016, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Polytechnic college in Maharashtra? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello Everyone,
How can I take admission in Polytechnic college in Maharashtra? Please tell me about the entrance exam for admission in Polytechnic course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Polytechnic college in Maharashtra? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  2. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  3. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  4. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  5. Possibility to get admission in Polytechnic college without any entrance exam?
  6. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering for 12th Commerce student?
  7. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis if working in Architecture field?
  10. Can I get admission in any Polytechnic college at Chennai if secured 53% in 10th Maharashtra Board exam?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  12. How to get admission in Polytechnic College without giving any entrance test? Is it possible to take admission without any donation?
  13. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed B.Com?
  14. Diploma in Information Technology is a right course?
  15. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  16. Procedure of getting admission in government polytechnic Maharashtra? Do I need to visit Bandra college for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study Fashion Technology Diploma course for 10th student?
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th Biology?
1st May 2016, 12:54 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Polytechnic college in Maharashtra? Entrance exam to get admission?

If you are going for the polytechnic course after completion of your matriculation then you would have to apply for the Diploma Entry Test(DET). On the other hand if you are going for the diploma after completion of your intermediate then you should apply for the Lateral Entry Entrance Exam(LEET).
After getting the result of your entrance exam, you Simply have to participate in the online counselling. After getting the counselling result you have to visit the college for completing the admission formalities to start your classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?