27th June 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in NIT after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering form ATTC College?

sir
i am doing diploma in mechanical engineering from attc college.
which is aicte approved and it is government college...
so after doing diploma from there can i get admission in nit.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  3. How to join NIT college of Kerala after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Can I get admission for IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering on the basis of 10th standard
  5. How to take admission in degree college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering/
  6. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  7. Can I get admission in Pune Government College of Engineering in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81%? Colleges where I can take admission?
  10. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  12. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. How to take admission in B.Tech if I am a student of Mechanical engineering
  15. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from RVU Udaipur
  16. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  18. How to take admission for degree after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 66.75%?
8th May 2015, 04:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering form ATTC College?

No, you cannot get admission in NIT after completion of your three years Diploma course. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board and those who have qualified JEE Main examination and secured top rank in JEE Main examination are eligible to get admission in NIT. Since, you have not completed 12th standard, you are not eligible to get admission in NIT. But, if you are interested to pursue B.Tech course, you can get admission in any other top colleges equivalent to NIT by appearing and qualifying LEET/ECET/JELET examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?