19th March 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma in CSE?

Friends,
How can I get admission in B.Tech
after doing Polytechnic Diploma in CSE.
Please reply me immediately
With Regards
Shatrughan Goswami.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma in CSE? -- [New]
  2. How to study in distance education after completing diploma course in CSE
  3. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I go to abroad to do B.Tech after completing my diploma in CSE?
  5. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  6. What are the available career options after completing 3 years diploma in CSE?
  7. Detailed eligibility to study BCA at Madras University, Chennai for Diploma holder in CSE?
  8. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  9. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  10. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  11. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.E. in Cambridge University after completing Diploma in CSE?
  13. Study Abroad for a candidate who has backlogs in Diploma in CSE?
  14. Procedure for taking admission in Thapar University for B.Tech after completing Diploma in CSE from LPU University?
  15. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  16. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  17. Syllabus and the entrance exam date after doing diploma in CSE?
  18. How to get admission in B.Tech in Maharashtra after completing diploma in mining?
20th March 2015, 09:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma in CSE?

To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET/JELET/ECET examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your entrance rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college in the online counselling process. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
20th March 2015, 11:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma in CSE?

You can get admission through lateral entry exam which will get you admission ins 2nd year of the Engineering degree course. There are many lateral entry entrance exams conducted all over India by various Universities and you can apply for any of them if you have got Diploma qualification from an AICTE approved college. Performance in the entrance exam will decide the college in which you will get admission.

There is another option for you if you are looking for an Engineering degree along with your professional work. AMIE is a good option for those who want to earn and study at the same time. AMIE is equivalent to any other engineering degree and you can study according to your time and clear exam according to the exam schedule.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?