21st September 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college of Faridabad being a 10th candidate?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my 10th and I want to know that how I can admission in Government Polytechnic College for study Engineering Diploma course in Faridabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  3. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  4. List of the government diploma colleges who offers Software, Computer and Mechanical Engineering courses for 10th passed candidate?
  5. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  6. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  7. Admission procedure to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  8. List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?
  9. Possibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government college of Dehradun for a candidate who has secured 3685 General rank in JEEP?
  10. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  11. Can I get into government college of aeronautical engineering after passing 10th diploma in IT?
  12. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  13. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  14. Can I get admission to study Mechanical/Electrical Diploma Engineering course in Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli if secured 88.80% in 10th?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
  16. How to take admission in government engineering college in Surat after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in any Government college being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  18. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
24th September 2015, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college of Faridabad being a 10th candidate?

You need to appear for polytechnic entrance exam of Haryana state to become eligible for admission in a polytechnic of Faridabad. You have got 10th qualification which is absolutely fine for a polytechnic diploma course.

Admission will based on your rank through counselling process. Those who get a good rank will have good chance of getting admission in their choice of college.
24th September 2015, 10:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college of Faridabad being a 10th candidate?

To get admission to study Engineering Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board, you must have to appear in Polytechnic entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?