23rd September 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I study B.Tech in ISRO being a Diploma ECE Holder?

Hi,
I have completed my Diploma in ECE. I want to study B.Tech in ISRO. Please tell me the possible ways to enter ISRO for studying B.Tech as I am a Diploma holder?

24th January 2017, 12:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech in ISRO being a Diploma ECE Holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my Diploma in ECE. I want to study B.Tech in ISRO. Please tell me the possible ways to enter ISRO for studying B.Tech as I am a Diploma holder?

Sorry, it is not possible to apply for B.Tech in IISST Thiruvananthapuram with Diploma qualification.

Eligibility to study B.Tech in IISST Thiruvananthapuram is given below;

The applicant should be an Indian Citizen
Candidates should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects and should have scored 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects for general candidates (for SC/ST – 60% marks).
Candidates must have passed Intermediate or Pre University examination conducted by a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with at least 70% marks (60% marks for SC/ST).
Candidates with Vocational Higher Secondary Examination
Candidates should appear for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) and JEE (Advanced) for the admission to IISST B.Tech admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?