25th August 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How to change branch from computer engineering to civil engineering for diploma course?

Can I change branch in direct second year in engineering computer to civil engineering after completing computer engineering diploma? What is the procedure to do so if possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my branch in Diploma engineering or in B.E. after completing Diploma engineering?
  2. Can I change my branch after completing Diploma in Civil?
  3. Am I eligible to get CSE Branch for Graduation after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure to change the stream?
  4. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  5. How should I change branch to mechanical from civil? I am studying diploma in civil engineering
  6. Can I change my branch in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  7. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  8. Is it possible to change both branch and college while in 2nd year of Civil engineering?
  9. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I change the branch after completing diploma in computer engineering to instrumentation engineering?
  11. Can I change graduation branch from computer to electrical?
  12. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  13. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  14. Can I change my field after diploma in computer engineering if I dont like it? Any chance to get admission in Civil Engineering in Degree?
  15. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  16. Can I change the branch in engineering as computer science after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  17. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  18. Which branch is better to take in B.Tech Engineering?
26th August 2016, 10:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change branch from computer engineering to civil engineering for diploma course?

Yes, it is possible to change your branch but, it is a bit difficult. First you have to take permission from your college, after that you have to write an application to the college in which you want to take admission. If they approves your request then only you can get transferred.

It is not possible to change the stream in 2nd year, this is possible only when you are in 1st year 2nd semester.

So, you have already crossed the 1st year and hence it is not possible. You have to carry on your studies with your current stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?