12th January 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How to study PG Diploma in Applied Psychology from University of Delhi? When to apply for it?

I am BA Psychology student and after completion of this course I want to study PG Diploma in Applied Psychology course. Please tell me can I study from University of Delhi? When to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MA(Applied Psychology) in The Neotia University? -- [New]
  2. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  3. Applied or Clinical Psychology, which is better to study in MA to get job in Corporate Sector? Differences and scope of both?
  4. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  5. Which exam should I give to become a Psychologist and how much percentage is required in board exams?
  6. Can I do psychology correspondence along with my B.Com?
  7. Can I study M.Sc(Psychology) after completion of B.A. in same domain?
  8. Can I apply for M.Phil after completing MSc in Applied Psychology from Annamalai University
  9. What are the subjects in MA Psychology of Delhi University? Which subjects are the main ones?
  10. Where should I apply in abroad to study Master degree in Psychology or Diploma course in Psychology? How much it cost to study it from abroad?
  11. Is MA Psychology course offered in Delhi University?
  12. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Colleges under DU offering M.A Psychology/Applied Psychology course?
  14. Is it possible to study Diploma in Psychology just after 10th?
  15. Which is the best college in Delhi for studying MA course in Forensic Psychology?
  16. Procedure to apply for Applied Psychology course being a candidate pursuing ACCA?
  17. Can I become a Clinical Psychologist through M.A.(Applied Psychology) course?
  18. How to study Graduate Diploma in Psychology from Jawaharlal Nehru University?
19th January 2018, 03:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study PG Diploma in Applied Psychology from University of Delhi? When to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am BA Psychology student and after completion of this course I want to study PG Diploma in Applied Psychology course. Please tell me can I study from University of Delhi? When to apply for it?

Sorry, PG Diploma in Applied Psychology course does not offered by the University of Delhi. University of Delhi offers only MA Applied Psychology course. University of Delhi website link is given Click Here. Candidates can study the MA Applied Psychology at University of Delhi and other colleges. Eligibility to study the master degree in psychology is a pass in a bachelor’s degree in psychology or bachelor’s degree in any subject. Candidates are admitted to the MA Applied Psychology course through an entrance examination conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?