1st September 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

How does Diploma in Mass Communication beneficial after 10th instead of 12th?

I have passed 10th and interest in Mass Communication so, I want to know should I do Diploma in Mass Communication instead of 12th? How does it beneficial for me?

Related Questions:
3rd September 2017, 01:10 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How does Diploma in Mass Communication beneficial after 10th instead of 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 10th and interest in Mass Communication so, I want to know should I do Diploma in Mass Communication instead of 12th? How does it beneficial for me?

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for mass communication diploma after 10th, because minimum qualification to apply for mass communication diploma is 10+2 from government recognized board.

>> So first complete your 10+2 and then apply for diploma in mass communication in below mentioned institutes.

1). Minerva Institute of Management and Technology Dehradun.

2). Pacific University Udaipur.

3). Gogamukh College Dhemaji.

4). Institute for Media, Management and Communication Studies Delhi.
3rd September 2017, 02:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How does Diploma in Mass Communication beneficial after 10th instead of 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

It is not possible to study the Diploma in Mass Communication course after completion of 10th Class. Interested candidates should study at least 10+2 to pursue the mass communication courses. Candidates after completion of 10+2 can pursue bachelor’s degree in mass communication. Many colleges offer the PG Diploma in Mass Communication course. Eligibility to study the course is a graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Therefore, the aspirant has to first study 10+2 and a bachelor’s degree in any discipline to pursue the PG Diploma in Mass Communication course.
3rd September 2017, 10:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It will depend on the kind of skills that you gain in the diploma course. If you are doing it from a reputed college, then surely it will benefit you to get job at any reputed media house.

Normally, a bachelor degree holder will be a better option for a person, who want to become a Journalist. Hence, it would be better to do it after class 12th from a good place.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?