1st September 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus, previous year question papers and other details of AMIE entrance exam?

I want to appear in AMIE entrance exam so, please give me details of AMIE entrance exam? Send me syllabus and previous year question papers of it?

3rd September 2017, 11:38 PM
soulmind

Default Re: Syllabus, previous year question papers and other details of AMIE entrance exam?

AMIE does not conducts any entrance examination to admit candidates who seeking admission to pursue Diploma or B.Tech/B.E course in various discipline.
Those candidates who have studies 10+2 in science stream with a minimum of 45% marks (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) are eligible for AMIE.
Diploma holders are also eligible for AMIE.
Eligible candidates can join AMIE by simply paying AMIE Membership fee of Rs 6900/-.
For more details regarding admission procedure and previous years question papers please visit https://www.amieindia.in/index.php

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?