27th October 2016, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

What are the various education courses to do after completion of 3 years diploma course in ECE?

Respected,
Sir/Mam,
My name is siddardha. I completed my 3year diploma inECE.THEN next plan..so many persions tell me that thre is only job(or)B.tech.there is no no another option. So please,tell me what education plans have after completion of 3years diploma in ECE.please tell me career education plans.

27th October 2016, 12:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various education courses to do after completion of 3 years diploma course in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected,
Sir/Mam,
My name is siddardha. I completed my 3year diploma inECE.THEN next plan..so many persions tell me that thre is only job(or)B.tech.there is no no another option. So please,tell me what education plans have after completion of 3years diploma in ECE.please tell me career education plans.

There are various courses available to study after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course. They are B.E or B.Tech, Industrial Training in 3G, AMIE, Short term courses – Embedded Systems, VLSI Design, Digital Signal Processing, BA, Diploma in Hotel Management, Fashion Designing, Catering Technology, Animation, Web Designing etc. The best choice after Diploma in ECE will be B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
27th October 2016, 12:56 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the various education courses to do after completion of 3 years diploma course in ECE?

You can do these courses after completion of ECE diploma rather than B.TECH or BE:
1. BBA
2. BCA
3. MASS COMMUNICATION
4. FASHION DESIGNING

But in my opinion you should go for B.TECH. You will get admission in directly second year being a diploma candidate and this is a course of your discipline so you should go for it. But at last it's all your decision. Thanks
27th October 2016, 07:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the list of courses which you can opt after the completion of three years Diploma in ECE, have a look over it.

List of course after completing Diploma in ECE:-

Networking(C.C.N.A.).
V.L.S.I.(Very Large Scale Integration)Testing.
Circuit Designing.
Automation.
Micro controller.
PLC courses.
Control system.
Filter analysis.
Embedded systems. etc.
27th October 2016, 10:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, there are lots of options to do after completion of diploma in ECE course. Either you can look for jobs in core companies or you can opt for higher studies.

Here are some courses which you can pursue after diploma in ECE:

> Embedded Systems course.

> VLSI Design course.

> Telecom and Wireless course.

> Industrial Automation course.

> Digital Signal Processing course etc.
28th October 2016, 07:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There are various other courses to pursue after completion of three years of diploma course in the field of ECE apart from B.Tech course. However, you should pursue the course as per your field of interest and comfort. You can pursue course like:

- B.Sc
- BBA
- BCA
- Hotel Management
- Mass Communication
- Fitness and Dietetics
- Physiotherapy
- Fashion Designing
- You can also opt for various short term courses in the field of ECE like certification courses in the field of VLSI, Embedded Systems, Advanced Telecom, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?