27th October 2016, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Which is the entrance exam to give for doing aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing my Diploma course? Which exam should I have to appear for this? Can you please give me the details about the exam and the preparation for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  4. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  6. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Is aeronautical course available in diploma after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma students to get entry into Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course in Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  11. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  12. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  13. Can I try for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Should I have to appear in JEE Main to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  16. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  17. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
27th October 2016, 08:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam to give for doing aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot opt for degree course in the field of aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course in the field of mechanical engineering. This is because the basic eligibility of degree course in aeronautical engineering is you need to be either 10+2 passed in Science stream or diploma passed in the field of aeronautical engineering or related fields. Since mechanical engineering is not related to aeronautical engineering so you are ineligible. You can either pursue 10+2 or pursue diploma in aeronautical engineering to seek admission in the degree course of aeronautical engineering.
27th October 2016, 09:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam to give for doing aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?

No, you are not eligible to give Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. To be eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course from a recognised board/ institute. You have to appear in LEET/ ECET/ JELET examination conducted by your respective state technical board to get lateral entry admission in engineering course.
28th October 2016, 12:24 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Since you are pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, you can opt for Bachelors degree course in Aeronautical Engineering.
You must have to qualify in the LEET examination in order to pursue the said course directly form second year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?