17th October 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Can CA join Psychology courses in India?

I am a CA, but I am more interested in Psychology.I want to know if i can get admission in Masters in Psychology?

Please guide.

Related Questions:
  1. Can CA join Psychology courses in India? -- [New]
  2. What courses I can join after completion of MA in Psychology?
  3. Information about Psychology courses? How to proceed to join the course after MBA?
  4. Career in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the courses related to Psychology available in India? How can I be a good psychologist and what is the scope?
  6. Is it possible to do full time course after completing B.E EEE? Which are the psychology courses?
  7. Which are the colleges offering child psychology courses in India
  8. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  9. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  10. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  11. Which course to choose for studying in Canada after 12th?
  12. List of courses available for Psychology in Kerala? What's the scope and future prospective for the same? I'm pursuing my plus in biology science in Thiruvananthapuram
  13. Is there a future of Psychology in India? Colleges in India best suited for pursuing Psychology? What are the possible career after Ph.D in the subject? Is it possible to pursue Psychology at UG level?
  14. What are the courses in psychology field? Is psychology a good and reliable field?
  15. Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?
  16. Clinical Psychology course in India or abroad after MBBS in India?
  17. For which PG courses in Psychology am I eligible after completing BCA?
  18. Can a commerce student become a Psychologist? What is the procedure?
19th October 2015, 11:43 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can CA join Psychology courses in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a CA, but I am more interested in Psychology.I want to know if i can get admission in Masters in Psychology?

Please guide.

The eligibility to study the M.A is a bachelor’s degree in any stream.

But some of the reputed universities demand a graduation in psychology and some institutions may conduct entrance examination also.

Some of the universities recognised the CA certification as equivalent to degree / post graduation.
So you have to check with the institution/college/university for the recognition.

If they agree then you can apply for the same course, which is available in many colleges/universities in regular and correspondence mode.
19th October 2015, 07:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For masters in psychology course you need degree qualification in the same field. CA graduates are not eligible for this post graduation degree course because they don't meet the eligibility criteria.

The minimum requirement for admission in any masters course is that you should have degree qualification in the given field in the same field.
13th August 2021, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Can ca become a psychologist?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?