4th October 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Diploma in French Language at Pune University? Seats available for this course?

I have completed graduation and now want to study Diploma in French Language from Pune University. Please tell me how to get admission in this course? Total seat available for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Diploma course in French Language from University of Pune? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Details of French language course or Diploma in French language at any esteemed university?
  3. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  5. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  6. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  7. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?
  9. Eligibility to do French Language Diploma course for M.Com student?
  10. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  11. Is there any university providing BA/MA in French through correspondence course?
  12. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  13. How to get admission in JNU to study Diploma in French Language? When the applications will be invited?
  14. When to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma in French Language at University of Delhi? Seat available for it? -- [New]
  15. Can I do PG diploma in foreign language after completing DELF A2?
  16. When the application form for Foreign Languages course will be distributed by DU?
  17. Which is the best career option after BA graduation?
  18. Admission after diploma to degree in reputed university at Pune?
6th October 2017, 09:02 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in Diploma in French Language at Pune University? Seats available for this course?

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or its equivalent examination from any recognized university are eligible to apply for Diploma in French Language at Department of Foreign Language, University of Pune.
In order to get admission, you need to apply online at http://campus.unipune.ac.in/, where you need to first register an account and after successfully creating an account you need to fill all the necessary details.You can pay for application form online as well as offline.
There will be an entrance examination conducted by the respective department, qualifying in which you will be granted admission to pursue this course.
Let me tell you that there are good amount of seats available for Diploma in French Language course in Department of Foreign Language, University of Pune.
So, you are required to fill the application form and appear for the entrance exam.
In order to get step by step procedure to fill the application form kindly follow this link http://campus.unipune.ac.in/Admissio...r2017-2018.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?