14th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Information about Diploma course in French Language from University of Pune? Procedure to get admission?

Sir, I am graduate and want to study Diploma level course in French Language from University of Pune. Please give me information about the course? Procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Diploma in French Language at Pune University? Seats available for this course?
  2. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  3. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  4. Details of French language course or Diploma in French language at any esteemed university?
  5. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  7. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?
  9. Eligibility to do French Language Diploma course for M.Com student?
  10. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  11. Is there any university providing BA/MA in French through correspondence course?
  12. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  13. Information about Stri Bahutik Prasutitantra Diploma at Pune university?
  14. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  15. How to get admission in JNU to study Diploma in French Language? When the applications will be invited?
  16. When to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma in French Language at University of Delhi? Seat available for it? -- [New]
  17. Can I do PG diploma in foreign language after completing DELF A2?
  18. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
18th October 2017, 10:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Diploma course in French Language from University of Pune? Procedure to get admission?

The department of Foreign Languages in Pune University offers courses in Foreign Languages such as French, German, Russian, Spanish and Japanese languages.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in the relevant field from a recognized University can apply for the PG Diploma course in French Language. The above mentioned course is offered in correspondence mode in the University.
http://www.unipune.ac.in/dept/fine_a...admissions.htm
18th October 2017, 11:00 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information about Diploma course in French Language from University of Pune? Procedure to get admission?

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board of education, are eligible for Diploma in French Language from the University of Pune.
The Department of Foreign Language under Pune University offers the following courses in French:
>Master's degree in French
>Certificate course in French
>Diploma in French
>Advance Diploma in French
Apart from French language, the university also offers foreign languages such as Russian, Spanish, German and Japanese.
In order to get admission into the aforesaid college to pursue Diploma in French kindly apply for admission here http://www.unipune.ac.in/dept/fine_a...admissions.htm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?