6th May 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best career option after BA graduation?

Hello Sir/Mam, I have done my graduation in English, sociology, economics with 50% marks. Please tell which is the best career option after B.A. graduation? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Thanks!

9th May 2017, 12:34 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best career option after BA graduation?

Since you have completed your BA degree course with 50% of marks in it.
You can go for MA degree course after the completion of BA degree course. Also you can opt MBA course after the completion of BA course. Both of the above mentioned course are good to opt, you can opt any one of them according to your wish.
9th May 2017, 04:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I have done my graduation in English, sociology, economics with 50% marks. Please tell which is the best career option after B.A. graduation? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Thanks!

Best career options for BA graduates are given below;

Civil Service Examinations
Staff Selection Commission
IBPS
Indian Railways
Combined Defense Service (CDS)
State Public Service Commission like HSSC, TNPSC etc

Options in higher studies are given below;

Law Graduation (LLB)
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
Master of Arts (MA)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MA Journalism and Mass Communication
9th May 2017, 08:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After B.A graduation you can opt for higher courses which will help in fetching better job opportunities. Here are some of the best courses which you can pursue:

> LLB course

> Master of Arts

> Master of Computer Application

> Master of Business Administration

> Hotel Management course

> Fashion Designing course

> B.Ed

> M.Ed etc.

On the basis of your present qualification you can also apply for jobs in government and private sectors. You can apply for jobs in government and private banks, in MNC's, in BPO's and also in different companies for different positions. You can apply for jobs in Army, Air Force, Navy and can also become an IPS, IAS officer.

So, there are lots of options for you and it depends on you whether, you want to go for higher studies or jobs.
9th May 2017, 08:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After B.A graduation you can opt for higher courses which will help in fetching better job opportunities. Here are some of the best courses which you can pursue:

> LLB course

> Master of Arts

> Master of Computer Application

> Master of Business Administration

> Hotel Management course

> Fashion Designing course

> B.Ed

> M.Ed etc.

On the basis of your present qualification you can also apply for jobs in government and private sectors. You can apply for jobs in government and private banks, in MNC's, in BPO's and also in different companies for different positions. You can apply for jobs in Army, Air Force, Navy and can also become an IPS, IAS officer.

So, there are lots of options for you and it depends on you whether, you want to go for higher studies or jobs.
9th May 2017, 11:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Best Course Opportunities available after completion of BA Graduation:

There are several courses to pursue after successful completion of Bachelor of Arts (BA) course. Here are the list of such available courses to pursue,

>> Master of Arts (MA)

>> Master of Business Administration (MBA)

>> Master of Mass Communication

>> Master of Tourism Administration (MTA)

>> Master's in Hotel Management

>> Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)

>> Master's in Animation courses...etc.,

As there are many courses available to pursue after successful completion of this Bachelor of Arts (B.A) course, you must be wise enough to choose the best course to go ahead with. As you are from Arts background, I would suggest you to go with Master of Arts Course and the other best course that is available is Master of Business Administration (MBA) course.
11th December 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I will be completing my BA in Literature this year. I am interested in foreign language. I completed third level of French language . I love French language.Now after this what should I do.Where can I get a bright future. Someone told me to learn German language. What is your advice
19th December 2018, 05:22 AM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in arts so now i would to do hotel management course but I study in hindi medium, now my question is i can do this course or not if you will suggest me soon. it will be very helpful for me and also suggest me which is the best collage in Jodhpur for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?