29th October 2017, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in JNU to study Diploma in French Language? When the applications will be invited?

I am graduate and want to study Diploma in French Language from JNU. Please tell me how can I get admission in this university? When the applications will be invited?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply to study Diploma in French language at JNU? When should I apply for it?
  2. How to study the French Language in JNU?
  3. How to apply for french language course in JNU? Is there any entrance exam required?
  4. How to get admission in Diploma in French Language at Pune University? Seats available for this course?
  5. Eligibility to do French Language Diploma course for M.Com student?
  6. How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?
  7. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  8. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  9. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  10. Information about Diploma course in French Language from University of Pune? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How can I become a french teacher? I am in 12th class
  12. Details of French language course or Diploma in French language at any esteemed university?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  14. How to get admission in JNU for foreign language in french degree courses
  15. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  16. Entrance Date for PHD english in india -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do PG diploma in foreign language after completing DELF A2?
  18. When to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma in French Language at University of Delhi? Seat available for it? -- [New]
31st October 2017, 09:58 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in JNU to study Diploma in French Language? When the applications will be invited?

In order to study diploma in French language, you should have completed 12th standard with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board.

With this eligibility you have to appear for a written examination conducted by the university. After clearing the examination, you have to fill up the application form, submit the required fees and documents and go through the other admission process as directed by the authorities. The application forms for admission in JNU has already been out on 15th September 2017 and ended on 13th October 2017, so you have to wait for the next notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?