29th January 2016, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in the ITI course of Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning?

Sir, this is hasir,

I am 12th pass-out. I am interested in doing ITI course of Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning. So tell me how to get admission in the course? Please reply me at the earliest.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do ITI in Refrigeration and Air conditioning through distance education
  2. Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning offered by Annamalai university is of 3 years or one year? Whether practical exams would be carried in Mumbai
  3. Is IME Mumbai India approved by AICTE?
  4. CBSE Class 12 Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Which is the best book for B.Tech students for GATE?
  6. Is diploma in refrigeration and Air conditioning from CMJ University valid?
  7. Can I do 3 years Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by distance education from CMJ?
  8. What can I study to get a degree after passing diploma in engineering(Air conditioning and refrigeration)
  9. Diploma courses related to Refrigeration and Air Condition available to study for ITI Trade holder in Hyderabad?
  10. Which are the best colleges offering part time M.Tech in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
  11. Which is a better option among CAT and GATE for B.Tech. graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for a job in private sector after completing ITI certificate in refrigeration and air condition?
  13. What are the short term courses available after B.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical student
  14. Can I do part time ITI in Air Conditioning in Mumbai?
  15. Is Swami Vivekanand University approved by UGC and AICTE for admission in Mechanical Diploma? Colleges in Pune or Satara which offers part time courses?
  16. IGNOU Diploma in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering-Electrical Technology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. 6th semester question papers of all the subjects in Chennai Anna University?
  18. What are the government jobs suitable for ITI course in Refrigeration and Air condition holder?
30th January 2016, 12:10 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in the ITI course of Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, this is hasir,

I am 12th pass-out. I am interested in doing ITI course of Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning. So tell me how to get admission in the course? Please reply me at the earliest.
The aspirant has to apply to the ITI after 10th standard. The duration of the course is 2 years. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the 10th standard. There are government and private ITIs are available in India. You can contact the ITI, get the application form and apply to the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning course. The job opportunities are more for the ITI holders in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
30th January 2016, 08:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in the ITI course of Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning?

There are many vocational training institutes which offer ITI course of refrigeration and air conditioning. Entrance exam is conducted at state level for admission in this course.

Just appear for the exam and try to perform well in the exam so that your rank is good enough to fetch you a top institute through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?