1st July 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get Lecturer jobs in Government Polytechnic Colleges?

How to get Lecturer jobs in Government Polytechnic Colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  7. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  9. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  11. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  12. How may I apply for government jobs in BSNL, RRB, ISRO etc? I have done B.E. (ECE) and working as a lecturer in polytechnic college
  13. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  14. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  15. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Tamil Nadu having completed BE in CSE?
  16. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  17. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  18. Latest government polytechnic lecturer jobs question papers?
1st July 2015, 09:10 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get Lecturer jobs in Government Polytechnic Colleges?

For getting job of lecturer in government polytechnic college you require to enough education qualification. A candidate must have M.Tech degree if he want to go in Engineering branch or Having advance diploma holder for other course.

They hire teacher's only if there is some need. Unless they will not release notification. Their selection procedure is quite simple. First of all candidate must have all required certificate. After that a test is organised for applying candidates. After exam candidates are short listed for job.
2nd July 2015, 06:44 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get Lecturer jobs in Government Polytechnic Colleges?

hello friend

-> For jobs of lecturership you have to complete your masters degree in any stream from a recognized university.

-> Then you can check for notifications of vacancies either from newspaper of particular institute's website or jobs websites like naukri.com, indeed.com etc

-> Then follow the criteria like some institutes take direct interview & some take on the basis of tests like NET, SET, GATE etc.

-> After that you can join on the basis of your selection.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?