24th October 2016, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

How to join secret services after completing diploma?

I want to join in secret services. I have completed diploma. So, what should I do for my next step? Can I do B.Tech Or anything else?

10th May 2017, 12:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join secret services after completing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join in secret services. I have completed diploma. So, what should I do for my next step? Can I do B.Tech Or anything else?

In common secret service agents are not recruited directly. There are agencies like RAW and IB. Candidates are recruited from Indian Army, Navy, Air Force, CBI, Police Department etc. Therefore, candidates who want to work in the above mentioned departments have to join at any one of the department mentioned above like Army, Navy, Air Force, CBI etc. Those candidates who are performing well are posted in the agencies like RAW. Diploma candidates have to study, graduation first in order to join in any one of the services mentioned above.
14th June 2023, 08:46 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How to join secret services after completing diploma?

Joining secret services, such as intelligence agencies, typically requires a higher level of educational qualification and specialized skills. However, there are certain steps you can take to enhance your chances:

Pursue Higher Education: Consider obtaining a bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field such as international relations, political science, security studies, criminology, or foreign languages. Higher education provides a broader understanding of the field and may make you eligible for specific positions within intelligence agencies.

Gain Relevant Work Experience: Look for opportunities to gain work experience in fields related to intelligence and security. This can include internships, research positions, or jobs in defense organizations, think tanks, or government agencies dealing with security matters.

Develop Language Skills: Intelligence agencies often require language proficiency in foreign languages. Focus on learning languages that are of strategic importance or in high demand in the intelligence community.

Networking and Professional Connections: Attend seminars, workshops, and conferences related to security, intelligence, and international affairs. Build connections with professionals in the field who may provide insights or opportunities for advancement.

Acquire Specialized Skills: Develop skills that are relevant to the intelligence field, such as data analysis, critical thinking, research, information security, and communication. Consider pursuing certifications or additional training in areas such as intelligence analysis or counterintelligence.

Monitor Recruitment Opportunities: Keep an eye on the official websites of intelligence agencies or government bodies responsible for recruitment. They may occasionally advertise specific positions or conduct recruitment drives. Follow the application process as specified and prepare for any required tests or interviews.

Maintain Discretion and Integrity: Due to the sensitive nature of secret services, agencies place a high emphasis on candidates' trustworthiness and integrity. Maintain a clean record and adhere to legal and ethical standards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?