5th October 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for Diploma(Architecture Engineering) course in Cochin Technical College? Course structure of this course?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the course structure of Architecture Engineering Diploma course of Cochin Technical College? How many seats are there for this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of private colleges in Ernakilam District that has BSc course?
  3. Total fee expenses of Diploma(Architecture Engineering) course in Cochin Technical College?
  4. Colleges which provide M.Tech course instrumentation and control in Gujarat? Criteria for admission in those colleges?
  5. How to get admission into distance learning at Amity College Cochin and what will be the fee structure?
  6. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Thermal Engineering-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Is Government Polytechnic Gaja AICTE approved or not?
  8. List of the colleges offering M.Tech Machine Design in Kerala for Non GATe candidates?
  9. Which all institutes offer Post Graduate Diploma in Town Planning or Construction Management in Kerala?
  10. List of B.Tech colleges offering Mechanical Trade Course?
  11. Which colleges in Kerala will I get admission after scoring 381 in GATE?
  12. How many seats are there in Cochin University and Technology?
  13. What is the 4 year fee of B.tech course of Vidyapeeth?
  14. Last 5 years SCRA question papers?
  15. List of best B.Com Taxation colleges in Eranakulam district?
  16. Which college seats(in nandyal college) I can get for B.Ed with rank 40220? Is it a government seat? What's the fee structure for the same
  17. List of the top institutes along with their details offering commerce courses in Kerala?
  18. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
7th October 2016, 01:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for Diploma(Architecture Engineering) course in Cochin Technical College? Course structure of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know about the course structure of Architecture Engineering Diploma course of Cochin Technical College? How many seats are there for this Diploma course?

Sorry, the Diploma in Architecture Engineering course is not available in the Cochin Technical College. The institute offers various engineering diploma courses like Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Dental Technology, Diploma in Electronics, Diploma in Refrigeration and Air condition, Diploma in Automobile Engineering, Mobile Phone Servicing, Computer Hardware etc. The list of courses available are given in the institute website, Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?