29th October 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Engineering after completion of diploma with 81% marks?

I completed my diploma with 81%, I planned to join engineering. i need to know the details about admission through counselling . What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Engineering after completion of diploma with 81% marks? Can someone please answer me on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Procedure of admission in B.arch after Diploma in Architect Assistantship?
  4. List of colleges to enroll in diploma engineering after completion of SSC with 78.55% marks?
  5. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mining engineering?
  8. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  10. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  13. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  15. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for doing diploma or any electrical engineering course after completion of ITI course?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in BE on basis of diploma?
29th October 2015, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Engineering after completion of diploma with 81% marks?

To get admission in Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course with an aggregate of 81% marks from a recognised board, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four year Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?