25th March 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage in 10th is required for Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance?

I want to appear for the Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance examination. I want to know how much percentage in 10th is required for appearing in the entrance exam of Jharkhand polytechnic?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required in board to join Jharkhand Polytechnic?
  2. How much percent is required in 10th to be eligible for Jharkhand Polytechnic?
  3. When the application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance exam will be distributed?
  4. Cutoff marks required in Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam to study in Government Polytechnic College?
  5. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  6. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  7. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Date of issue of Jharkhand combined polytechnic entrance exam?
  9. Low percentage in 10th will affect my future studies?
  10. Qualification and minimum percentage required in 10th to apply for Polytechnic Diploma course?
  11. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  12. Can I get a seat in Jharkhand Polytechnic college after scoring 5735 in Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance exam
  13. What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?
  14. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form?
  15. When will Jharkhand polytechnic exam result be declare? What's the rank required(for SC\ST categories) for taking admission in government polytechnic college?
  16. Can I get a seat in any government polytechnic college in Jharkhand? I have got 1856 rank in diploma in engineering, polytechnic
  17. What's the last date for the submission of Jharkhand polytechnic entrance exam forms?
  18. Detailed procedure about admission in Diploma in Architecture for ITI Civil Draughtsman?
25th March 2016, 09:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage in 10th is required for Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance?

To be eligible to appear in Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance examination, you must have qualified 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 35% marks from a recognised board. The minimum age required to appear in Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance examination is 17 years as on 1st July of the year of examination. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules. So, if you have secured minimum aggregate of 35% marks in your 10th standard board examinations, you are eligible to appear in Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance examination.
26th March 2016, 12:56 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage in 10th is required for Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance?

You should try to score as well as possible in your examination, but a minimum of 50% has to be scored by you in order to make yourself eligible for the entrance examination and to pursue the course further on.
26th March 2016, 01:27 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance examination :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate should hold a genuine residential certificate.

-The candidate must have passed 10th examination with at least 35% marks. Appearing candidates can also apply for the exam.

-There is no age limit to apply for the exam. However, the candidates applying for the mining engineering diploma should be at least 17 years old as on or before 1st July of the year of admission.
26th March 2016, 11:12 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum percentage of marks required to apply for Jharkhand polytechnic entrance examination is that the candidate must have passed class 10 or its equivalent examination with atleast 35% marks from a recognized school of education.

To view the official website click here
26th March 2016, 11:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to appear for the Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance examination. I want to know how much percentage in 10th is required for appearing in the entrance exam of Jharkhand polytechnic?
The candidates must be passed 10th standard examinations with 35% marks are eligible for Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Examination (PECE). There is no age limit for the admission. The candidates appearing for 10th examination will also apply for PECE. The Polytechnic Entrance Examination will be held on 7th May 2016. The last date for submission of application form (offline) is 13th April 2016. The website link is Click Here for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?