25th March 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do Polytechnic course in place of Intermediate?

Sir, i am mayank and i have completed 10th standard examination. Now i am interested in studying polytechnic course instead of doing Intermediate. So i want to ask whether i am thinking right or not?

25th March 2016, 09:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do Polytechnic course in place of Intermediate?

Yes, it is good to do Polytechnic course in place of Intermediate because, candidates who have completed Polytechnic course can find many career and job opportunities. By pursuing Polytechnic course, you can gain more practical knowledge when compared to knowledge gained by pursuing Intermediate course. After completion of Polytechnic course, you an pursue your higher studies or you can do a job based on your interest. So, I suggest you to pursue Polytechnic course instead of pursuing Intermediate course.
26th March 2016, 01:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

That depends upon your own interest as to what you really wish to opt for in future and then come to a particular conclusion.

However, it is advisable for you to opt for your +2 level of examination and then go for any course you wish to. As, in most of the examinations, the minimum eligibility requirement is +2, so in all those cases, you won't be able to apply for the exam.

You should therefore, complete your +2 level first.
26th March 2016, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to start earning at a younger age in private sector them diploma polytechnic course is a good option but salary will not be as good as B.Tech graduates and it will increase with experience.
If you have time and want to study higher than going for class 12th will be a better option. It will allow you to look for other options also in terms of studying higher. Diploma will limit your options after completion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?