22nd December 2017, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

How shall I apply for D.Ed being 41 years old with 8 years teaching experience?

I am 41 years old having 8 years of experience in teaching field planning to do D.Ed. I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication. How shall I apply for D.Ed. I am interested to do in correspondence. Kindly help me out for one and the same . Thanking you. Susheela.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for B.ed having 5 years of Teaching experience?
  2. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  3. Is it compulsory to do BEd to become a permanent staff member in CBSE school having 25 years of teaching experience?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed? Am I eligible if I have teaching experience for 5 years?
  5. Can I apply in Teaching recruitment of Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University having 7 years of Teaching experience on M.A.(Economics) basis?
  6. Eligibility for B.Ed after 2 years teaching experience?
  7. Date of Uttar Pradesh PGT eaxm? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job with 14 years of teaching experience and 42 years old?
  9. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  10. Ph.D after PG with 10 years of teaching experience in English language?
  11. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  12. Can I become a Government Teacher being a 36 years old D.El.Ed holder with 15 years of teaching experience? -- [New]
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D if I have 5 years teaching experience?
  14. Why 2 years teaching experience is required for B Ed course?
  15. Can a B.Com passed students with 3 years of teaching experience apply for B.Ed in IGNOU?
  16. Eligibility to apply for teaching position for people who have industry experience
  17. Can I apply for Age relaxation for the post of Principal? I have total of 28 years of experience in Teaching which includes 5 years experience as head of school
  18. What should I do to get PRT job having four years of teaching experience?
24th December 2017, 05:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How shall I apply for D.Ed being 41 years old with 8 years teaching experience?

You can apply for D.Ed in correspondence mode surely. Admission will be on the basis of performance on the entrance exam conducted by the university concerned.

You have teaching experience, which is definitely a good thing because most of the universities ask for such criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?