12th January 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in Business Journalism & Corporate Communication? Scopes available after completion of this course?

I am 12th passed student and now want to know can I study Diploma in Business Journalism & Corporate Communication? Scopes available after completion of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  2. Can I study Master of Journalism & Mass Communication after completion of B.Com?
  3. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  4. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  5. Where to apply for Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication? How much it cost to study this course?
  6. What course should I choose in Graduation to become a Journalist? -- [New]
  7. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  8. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  9. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  10. How can I study PG Diploma in Television Journalism & Video Production course? From where should I study this course?
  11. How to study 12th NIOS with Mass Communication & Journalism being a Diploma engineering student? Which NIOS school to join?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  13. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best colleges for postgraduation courses in Mass Communication?
  15. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  16. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  17. Whether A.P. College of Journalism is good to study Diploma(Journalism) course? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
  18. Where to go for Diploma in Food Processing course? Scopes available after completion?
14th January 2018, 11:22 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Business Journalism & Corporate Communication? Scopes available after completion of this course?

In order to study Diploma in Business Journalism & Corporate Communication, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. There will a written examination conducted by the college to select the eligible candidates. After completing the course you can get employed in some of the following sectors:

> Creative News Departments

> News Service Channels

> Jindal Group of Companies

> Omaxe Ltd

> Everest Market Research and many more.
14th January 2018, 06:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Business Journalism & Corporate Communication? Scopes available after completion of this course?

Procedure to pursue Diploma in Business Journalism and Corporate Communication:

In order to pursue Diploma in Business Journalism and Corporate Communication course, you are required to follow the below steps.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there are two best colleges that offer this course. They are,

<> University of Delhi
Ph. No: 011 2700 6900
http://www.du.ac.in/du/
http://exam.du.ac.in/pdf/D.B.J.C.C.PDF

<> Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, Delhi
Ph. No: 011 2732 1528
http://www.sggscc.ac.in/

You are required to appear in entrance examination that is conducted by the concerned university or college. You are require to pass 45% marks in each paper of the entrance examination as well as 50% marks in aggregate.

There are several organization that recruit candidates from this background and you may find employment opportunities in, Indo Asian News Services (IANS), Business Wire, Propel PR, Omaxe Ltd, Jindal Group and Companies, CNN-IBN, Grey Cell..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?