3rd December 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in Finance course being BE CSE holder? Duration of this course?

Hello sir, I have completed BE with CSE and preparing for IBPS exam. I want to study Diploma course in Finance. Please tell me how can I study Diploma in Finance course? Duration of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma holder in CSE can do B.Arch?
  2. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year in Bangalore for a Diploma holder?
  3. B.Tech CSE/IT in Abroad for Diploma holder in EEE?
  4. Possibility to study correspondence B.Tech along with job for CSE Diploma holder?
  5. Detailed eligibility to study BCA at Madras University, Chennai for Diploma holder in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study MFA through distance learning scheme being a Diploma in Fine Art holder? Duration of this course and fee structure?
  7. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  8. Can I study Advance Diploma in Mechatronics being a Diploma Mechanical holder? List of colleges and duration of the course?
  9. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  10. Can I pursue 11th and 12th while doing Diploma in CSE? What is the Course duration?
  11. What are the courses available for Diploma holder in CSE?
  12. Should i prefer Diploma over BCA course after passing 12th?
  13. Diploma holder in Electrical engineering can do B.Sc after Diploma or not? Duration of the course?
  14. Eligibility to study B.E.(Information Technology) for Diploma CSE holder?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  16. Where should I go to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course? Fee structure and duration of this course? -- [New]
  17. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  18. Diploma holder of 3 years duration is eligible for Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police?
5th December 2016, 07:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Finance course being BE CSE holder? Duration of this course?

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma in Finance course after completion of your B.E CSE course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue Diploma in Finance course. Admissions in this course are done on merit basis of Graduation marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective university.
6th December 2016, 01:09 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Finance course being BE CSE holder? Duration of this course?

There are various entrance examinations for the leading institutes of the country which provide the Diploma in Finance.

The entrance exams are :

* CAT
* MAT
* SNAP
* XAT
* NIMT
* SIMT
etc..

You just need to apply in any of the entrance and get a seat in any of the Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?