10th November 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in Pharmacy course from government colleges?

I have completed 10th from CBSE and now want to study Diploma in Pharmacy course. Please tell me how can I study this course from government colleges?

14th November 2017, 12:27 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Pharmacy course from government colleges?

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for diploma in pharmacy after completing 10 th, because minimum qualification required to apply for D.Pharmacy course is 10+2 in science stream or any other equivalent qualification approved by pharmacy council of India from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

So according to my opinion as you have done 10th and want to do diploma in pharmacy, then you have to complete 10+2 first and then apply for diploma in pharmacy course.

- To get admission in diploma in pharmacy course in some of reputed institutes or government institute you must have to appear in entrance exam conducted on state level as well as university level by various Institutes.

- Duration of diploma in pharmacy course is 2 years.
14th November 2017, 03:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to complete class 12th with PCB stream to become eligible for diploma in pharmacy course. On the basis of class 10th, you won't be able to apply for it.

Admission is mainly through polytechnic entrance exam conducted on state level or through university. A good rank can only help you get a government college.
14th November 2017, 03:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 10th from CBSE and now want to study Diploma in Pharmacy course. Please tell me how can I study this course from government colleges?

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Pharmacy course in various government medical colleges. Candidates are admitted to the course based on the merit list prepared on academic marks in the qualifying examinations (12th). The minimum age to apply for the Diploma in Pharmacy course is 17 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years. Duration of the Diploma in Pharmacy course is two years. Candidates are admitted to the government colleges through the Directorate of Medical Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?